Welcome to our Publications page, launched in 2017 as we celebrated the 150th anniversary of Amy Beach’s birth. Our Amy Beach website contains our publications by that composer. Our editions are critical/performing editions, created by qualified professional scholar-editors, who have consulted copies of the manuscript sources. All editions include orchestral parts.
Most of our editions include editorial documents, such as a preface, editorial policy, list of sources, and critical report.
In addition to our Amy Beach Series, we also have editions of works by Elfrida Andrée, Marion Bauer, Rebecca Clarke, Ruth Crawford Seeger and Vítězslava Kaprálová. The editions are listed below alphabetically by composer, followed by title and including each work’s editor/orchestrator. For more information or to acquire these publications, please contact us at [email protected]!
NEW — MARCH 2023!
Mlle. Duval, Suite from the Ballet “Les Genies” – (1736) PDF $17, Print $35
Louise Farrenc – Symphony n. 3 in G minor, op. 36 (1847) – PDF $35, Print $70
Helen Hopekirk – Air from Suite for Piano, arranged for Chamber Orchestra by Chris A. Trotman – PDF $15, Print $30
Marianne Martines – Symphony in C (1770) – PDF $17, Print $35
Dianne Goolkasian Rahbee – Sonata (1986), orchestrated by David A. Rahbee – PDF $25, Print $40
• Andante quasi Recitativo, edited by Jonathan Spatola-Knoll.
• Concert Overture in D, edited by Susan Pickett.
• Swedish Mass, edited by Susan Pickett.
• Symphony No. 1, Op. 45, edited by Susan Pickett and Erik Feldman.
• III. Air, from Suite for Piano, edited by Chris A. Trotman.
• III. Air for Chamber Orchestra, from Suite for Piano, orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman.
• Passacaglia on an Old English Tune for Viola (or Cello) and Chamber Orchestra
• Passacaglia on an Old English Tune for Viola (or Cello) and String Orchestra
Both versions orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman.
Ruth Crawford Seeger:
• Five Songs (1-3) for Contralto and Chamber Orchestra (Original)
• Five Songs (1-3) for Contralto and Chamber Orchestra (Transposed M3 Higher)
Both versions orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman. Performance permission must be obtained from C.F. Peters.
• Partita for Piano and Strings, reduced for 2 pianos – solo piano and piano accompaniment (orchestral reduction by Chris A. Trotman. You may acquire the original Partita publication through the Czech Radio publisher here.
For more information or to acquire these publications, please contact us at [email protected]!