Welcome to our Publications page, launched in 2017 as we celebrated the 150th anniversary of Amy Beach’s birth. Our Amy Beach website contains our publications by that composer. Our editions are critical/performing editions, created by qualified professional scholar-editors, who have consulted copies of the manuscript sources. All editions include orchestral parts.
Most of our editions include documents, such as a preface, editorial policy, list of sources, and critical report.
In addition to our Amy Beach Series, we also have editions of works by Elfrida Andrée, Marion Bauer, Rebecca Clarke, Ruth Crawford Seeger, Helen Hopekirk, Marianne Martines and Vítězslava Kaprálová. The editions are listed below alphabetically by composer, followed by title and including each work’s editor/orchestrator. For more information or to acquire these publications, please contact us at [email protected]!
Click on the highlighted links to see a score excerpt.
NEW — Mlle. Duval, Suite from the Ballet “Les Genies” – (1736) PDF $17, Print $35
Dianne Goolkasian Rahbee – Sonata (1986), orchestrated by David A. Rahbee – PDF $25, Print $40
• Andante quasi Recitativo, edited by Jonathan Spatola-Knoll.
• Concert Overture in D, edited by Susan Pickett.
• Swedish Mass, edited by Susan Pickett.
(b. Walla Walla,WA 1882– d. South Hadley, MA 1955)
• Symphony No. 1, Op. 45, edited by Susan Pickett and Erik Feldman.
(b. Harrow, UK, 1886– d. New York, NY 1979)
Both versions orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman.
SEE ALSO: Rebecca Clarke’s Sonata for Viola and Orchestra — orchestrated for solo viola and chamber orchestra by Ruth Lomon, sponsored by The Rebecca Clarke Society, Inc.
• Symphony No. 3, Op. 36 (1847), edited by Ronald Krentzman.
Coming soon, Symphony n. 2
Scottish-American composer (1856 – 1945)
• III. Air, from Suite for Piano, edited by Chris A. Trotman.
• Air for Chamber Orchestra, from Suite for Piano, orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman.
(1744 –1812) Viennese composer of Spanish heritage
• Sinfonia in C Major (1770), edited by Nan Washburn.
• Five Songs (1-3) for Contralto and Chamber Orchestra (Original key)
• Five Songs (1-3) for Contralto and Chamber Orchestra (Transposed M3 Higher — for soprano)
Both versions orchestrated by Chris A. Trotman. Performance permission must be obtained from C.F. Peters.
Vítězslava Kaprálová (1915-1940)
• Partita for Piano and Strings, reduced for 2 pianos – solo piano and piano accompaniment (orchestral reduction by Chris A. Trotman. You may acquire the original Partita publication through the Czech Radio publisher.
For more information or to acquire these publications, please contact us at [email protected]!