10 years of celebrating the vast range of orchestral music by women, and encouraging orchestras to program it! All around us people are suddenly aware of ingrained sexist practices, and questioning their entrenched status. We work to reveal the centuries of music by women, much of it lost to history due to gender bias – and help provide information and resources to make that music available.
- Our take on the 2016-2017 Season
- 2015-16 data gathered by the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
- Our take on the 2015-16 Season
- 2014-15 data gathered by the Baltimore SO
- 2010-2011 – 2009-2010 – 2008-2009